Sunday 9 June 2013

Out of Sight Out of Mind by Evonne Wareham from my friends at Choclit


I confess that Evonne Wareham is one of my all-time favourite authors so therefore I admit to being biased. I knew the minute this landed on my door step from my friends at ChocLit I was going to totally enjoy. As always Wareham does not disappoint. The story subject and matter is very well researched and although out on the fringes of credible science she has us believing every word. It amazes me how she can really get inside the head of both of the protagonist’s.

The story itself, not wanting to give away any spoilers is a good old fashioned love story, but we have hot sexy scenes where as the reader you can feel the passion, the hard rock solid body of him and the slim sexy smooth skin of her and we can all be inspired beyond Monday to stay on our diets, oh just to have some of the body.

Wareham keeps us all guessing as to what is really going on until the last few chapters and you never quite know will they or won’t they?  However as always the book is un-put-a-down- able until the last page is turned and then you kick yourself for finishing it so quick because it ended and now what are you going to read that is anywhere near as good?

I loved this book, I loved the story and I loved the end. A perfect book to read anywhere, any when any how.

Personal Read 5*

Reading Group 5*

 

The Commuting Bookworm 06/09/13

No comments:

Post a Comment