Monday 1 April 2013


What I did on My Holidays by Chrissie Manby

Hey everyone
            Having the most fantastic time! The beach is
amazing! I’m getting an incredible tan! I am absolutely
definitely, categorically not hiding out in my bedroom…
The Balearics are wonderful at this time of year,
Wish you were there? I know I do
Sophie xox
 
 When Callum dumps Sophie the night before they were meant to go to Majorca together, she has a choice. Completely forget about the holiday, or go  without him?

In a show of bravery and independence, Sophie says she’ll go to Majorca alone. But actually she hides in her London flat. And when her friends and family (not to mention Callum) seem impressed by her single girl courage, Sophie decides to go all out and create the ultimate ‘fake break,…..with hilarious results.
This is a light rom com that is great for reading over a weekend curled up in front of the fire with some junk food. It has some great moments, when you think you have worked out where things are going, only for a twist to take you down another route. I highly recommend and I am looking forward to reading one of Chrissie Manby’s other books.
The Commuting Bookworm 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment